Friday, November 24, 2006

Can't Sleep!

I have been up since 4:30.

I just can't sleep.

I lie in the dark, tossing in bed and thinking about the fallout of this strike.

My stomach is in a knot and I am becoming angry.

This has got to be the most irresponsible, reckless, cavalier treatment of students that I have ever witnessed from a Brock administration.

So, so far the administration's strategy is:

Push the students to the edge, along with faculty.

Hope that students will side en masse with administration

"Win the hearts and minds" of the students ... where have I heard THAT before?

Hope I don't doze off in the office today ...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You say you are offering one view point of many, and I think that message should be reinforced. You are offering one, viewpoint, your own, full of your biases and opinions. I know for a fact that there are many other faculty who do not even come close to sharing your opinion and are rightfully putting blame on BUFA, as well as the Administration.

You say the Administration is forgetting the students, the truth is, so are the Faculty.

Your right when you say you give one view, and it seems to me to be a twisted view with an agenda.

From - concerned student